As I mentioned in my last post our Epicenter team has enormous experience in building integrations with Oracle HCM Cloud system.
But we also provide Oracle HCM Cloud implementation services. Apart from Core HR, Absence Management, Time and Labor and Talent Management, we have strong expertise in Oracle HR Help Desk Cloud Service.
There is an increasing demand for Oracle HR Help Desk on the market and Oracle makes huge investments in it. The latest version looks very attractive.
You can review the Oracle HR Help Desk datasheet here.
I would like to outline a new feature that significantly simplifies employee adoption of Oracle HR Help Desk. This is the inbound email channel feature.
Oracle HR Help Desk Inbound Email Channel – Video Demo
If you would like to get more details don’t hesitate to reach out to us here or you can send email to me directly at email@example.com
A couple of days ago I came across a new feature that has been available since Release 19C. I noticed it earlier but I am getting around to it only now. Well, the overall conclusion is very positive. It definitely simplifies all sandbox activities among different implementation streams that might work concurrently. The main advantages are the following:
- Ability to select a configuration tool to be used for the Sandbox activity
- Refresh and merge – update a sandbox with a latest mainline updates produced by publishing other sandboxes, possibility to resolve conflicts wherever it’s possible
- Merge option is not supported for Application Composer, instead, there is provided a locking feature for objects maintained by application composer in the Unified Sandbox preventing concurrent updates to the same object
- Now CSM provides the ability to set up a target instance for direct migration of customizations to PROD/QA instances.
- CSM supports incremental loads now.
Let’s enable a Unified Sandbox in my test instance. Continue reading