As many of you might know I have recently joined the Epicenter company to ramp up a team with my Oracle HCM Cloud experience.
Epicenter is a recognized leader in providing integration as a service with its FIT4Cloud system.
I have already managed to go through FIT4Cloud certification and participate in a couple of integration projects.
Let me briefly outline the challenges that cloud customers facing in terms of integration and how Epicenter iPaaS solution can help in building a comprehensive hybrid integration landscape to tie Oracle HCM Cloud with other cloud/on-premise systems and legacy applications.
In a recent survey, nearly 90% of respondents claimed integration with existing systems to be a very common problem. Continue reading
A couple of days ago I came across a new feature that has been available since Release 19C. I noticed it earlier but I am getting around to it only now. Well, the overall conclusion is very positive. It definitely simplifies all sandbox activities among different implementation streams that might work concurrently. The main advantages are the following:
- Ability to select a configuration tool to be used for the Sandbox activity
- Refresh and merge – update a sandbox with a latest mainline updates produced by publishing other sandboxes, possibility to resolve conflicts wherever it’s possible
- Merge option is not supported for Application Composer, instead, there is provided a locking feature for objects maintained by application composer in the Unified Sandbox preventing concurrent updates to the same object
- Now CSM provides the ability to set up a target instance for direct migration of customizations to PROD/QA instances.
- CSM supports incremental loads now.
Let’s enable a Unified Sandbox in my test instance. Continue reading